Online: 0 Guests: 113
It may not have lit the box office on fire but Edgar Wright's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World has its second chance to find a wider audience when it arrives on home video come November 9, 2010.
The film will be available on a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack, regular DVD or digital download. The suggested retail prices for the different versions wasn't as yet available, but Universal did sent out what bonus features will be on the sets:
Blu-ray Combo Pack features:
- 3 documentaries: "Making of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World", Music Featurette, "You Too Can Be Sex Bob-Omb"
- Alternate footage
- Pre-production footage: A look inside the film’s pre-production process including storyboards, pre-visualizations, animatics, motion capture tests, rehearsal footage, casting tapes, hair/make-up tests and more.
- 4 music videos and video remixes from DJ Osymyso.
- A look at the movie's visual effects.
- A mini documentary about the creation of the film's super-powered sonic landscape.
- Trailers and TV spots.
- Adult Swim program "Scott Pilgrim vs. The Animation"
- A "TV safe" version called "Scott Pilgrim vs. the Censors"
- Behind-the-scenes production blogs written by director Edgar Wright.
- A free bonus movie available for a limited time (choose from Tremors or Pitch Black).
- U-Control: Universal's exclusive signature feature allows viewers to delve into the making of the film with the click of the remote without ever leaving the movie.
- Picture-within-picture storyboards.
- Digital copy of the movie.
Features available on both the DVD and Blu-ray versions:
- Deleted scenes with commentary by Edgar Wright.
- Audio commentary track by Edgar Wright, co-writer Michael Bacall and comic book creator Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- Technical commentary track by Edgar Wright and director of photography Bill Pope.
- Cast commentary with Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ellen Wong and Brandon Routh.
- Cast commentary with Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza, Kieran Culkin and Mark Webber.
- Behind-the-scenes photo galleries.
- Trivia track.
- Art galleries and marketing concepts gallery.
There are currently no comments