February 23, 2009 - Iron Man 2 / casting news
Scooped on Monday, February 23, 2009
Coming Attractions has been scooped six casting descriptions of minor roles in Iron Man 2. The production is looking for:
- a "hot brunette" between the ages of 25 to 28, described as Caucasian, beautiful, sexy and authoritative.
- a French waiter. The actor should have a Monaco accent and be a male in their 30s.
- a male, unnamed character in their 40s to 50s, described as Caucasian, handsom, intelligent and dynamic.
- Mongolian gangsters. Various parts, various ages.
- Russian guards. Must speak Russian, various ages.
- Various technicians. Must look smart and capable, all ethnicities, in their 20s.
Our insider scoop syncs up with a report published by Spoiler TV.
The production wants to have these roles filled by April 2009, which gives you some kind of idea that filming will begin shortly after that time. Mongolian gangsters? Does that mean we're getting to see more hints that the Mandarin lurks in the shadows?
There are currently no comments